Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Iron Twin Bed Bench

When I was moving into my home I happened to see a iron twin bed placed on the curb.  I stopped and asked if they were getting rid of it.  They were and I grabbed it.   A friend helped me haul it home.  She gripped and grumbled about having to pick it up. Why? We were finishing the last load late at night and were both very tired and grumpy. She couldn't figure out why I would want this "piece of junk".  I had to take it to the Vo-Tech to have them cut and weld it together.  When I got it back she thought it turned out really great.  Sarah is an artist who can draw anything people, animals, scenery but she had a hard time visualizing something out of the "piece of junk" we had picked up.  This is not the best picture of the bench, but I thought it turned out rather well.


Even though I did not "make" this myself I was at least able to pass my vision of the twin bed on to someone who could implement it for me!  Thank God for the Vo-Tech!!

No comments:

Post a Comment