Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awesome Garage Sale Finds! 8/18/2010

My neighbor across the street from me was setting up for her garage sale tomorrow.  A friend of theirs moved to Arizona so they gave them a bunch of stuff they could sale.  My other neighbor Carol who was helping Courtney setup came over and borrowed three tables I had.  They also used my handy dandy rack I had gotten at Goody's when they were going out of business for $5.00. Nearly everything in her sale was $1.00 or less. She did have quite a few over but the big majority was 1.00 and under. Plus we swapped my garage sale signs for some of her goodies she was putting out for the sale. 

Isn't this a beautiful little dish.  It's now sitting in my living room waiting to have candy put in it.  Green is my favorite color so when I saw this beauty I just had to have it!
This was also in the exchange.  When I first saw it I thought it would be a great planter, but I am holding off on it to see if I can think of some other use for it.



This was also in the exchange.  I needed it to finish out under my kitchen sink. I had some white liner but run out so was really excited when I got this. Sure it won't match, but who cares!  It's a place 99.9999% of the people who come to my house won't see and for those who do it will be no big deal to them!! OR ME!!



These were freebies!! One of my favorite things.  She gave me two bottles of the lotion and a pump for it!  As for the billfolds the one on bottom I got three of them. She thought my girls might want one of the bottom billfolds so that's why I have three!!

But then when I went to my Mom's to wash one day (awe it's terrible when your washer is broke and you have to leave home to wash especially when it feels like you're in hell when you go outside--awwww Oklahoma summers!) we went to a garage sale close to her house. I got these two awesome items.

I love the green jars.  They were only $2.00 for the set and the silverware holder, well that's what I made it into, was only $.50. 

Now wouldn't you say these were awesome deals!  Love when I find good deals like these.


No comments:

Post a Comment