Friday, August 20, 2010

The Last of My Wonderful Buys From Neighbors Garage Sale

Well, I finally got pictures of the last stuff I bought and got free from my neighbor! 
All these purses cost me $2.75 and all were new! Why so many you say?  Well, I really enjoy purses and when you can get them for such a cheap price then why not.  Besides I have two girls who just might want one of them.  SO girls if you want one better lay claim now.  They just might end up wrapped as your Christmas present. Hehe!! But be forewarned the elephant purse and the cream purse are mine!


Then I got these lovelies also!


This was for my Mom since she has a little scenery of a pond and people fishing. Cost $.25


This is an old fashioned rolling pin.  The kind where you put cold water in it and start rolling out your pie crusts, etc.  If somebody knows it's something else let me know.  Cost $.10


Remember I said I enjoy anything green?  Well, I got this aladdin lamp for $.25.


I thought these were really neat bookends.  I call them my "Spirit filled, devil busting, warrior praying, Bible believing priests" Cost $.50
Plug for a book you might like! Check out "The Begotten A novel of the gifted" by Lisa Bergren. It's a series of 3 books. Check one out and read it you might find them interesting and enjoyable.  I did.

This was a makeup case I thought would make a neat jewelry case. Well at least until I get a real one!  Cost:  FREE!!

Plus I bought 5 new short sleeved shirts for only $1.00 each.

What a haul!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment