Saturday, September 4, 2010

Candelabra 9/3/10

My little Mama came by yesterday and gave me a wonderful surprise.  I had mentioned that I was wanting a candelabra to put on my kitchen table.  She had gone for her weekly Good Will Hunting spree and brought me this wonderful little candelabra which was perfect for my table.


I took my steel wool and rubbed it all over to smooth out any bumps and to get any rust off.  I then took my trusty can of black spray paint and gave it a good layer of black.  I let it dry overnight and then took my can of metallic bronze and gave it a light spray over.   Well, except for the middle holder where I got a little heavy on spraying.  I'm thinking about spraying some black over that portion so it won't stand out so much.  Will have to do that tomorrow after church.


 I'll give you the after photo when I am done.  Naw, I'll just leave it this way since I am putting some greenery around it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment