Thursday, September 30, 2010

WREATH FIND

Well, you just got to see what else I found when I picked up the wonderful desk/dresser or whatever you want to call the piece I found on the curb.  VIOLA!!!

I know nothing really to get excited about, but you can't pass up a wreath that is great shape.  All it needs is a little TLC and removal of the flowers and some fall items put on it to make it perfect for my front door. OR maybe beside my front door.  I must have really lousy lighting in my home because everything is coming out with a yellow tint to it.  LOL  Well, as soon as I get both of my little beauties completely redone I will be showing you the after.  Guess I won't be eating much this late at night.  Maybe some popcorn to tide me over till breakfast tomorrow morning!!  Sleep well everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love your curbside finds and can't wait to see what you do with them. Oh so thankful for your kind comments over at my place today.
    Love to you,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete