Monday, May 16, 2011

CONTINUING GRATITUDE

76.  More rain!!!  God has given us more rain which is great.
77.  A part-time job that I can do at home to help make extra
money which will last for eight months.
78.  A raise on this paycheck!  YEA!!!
79.  Getting my garage cleaned out. Hurray!
80.  Money to get a new hot water heater (it's leaking) and get my a/c fixed (it's not working)!! THANK YOU JESUS!!  He truly is good to me!
 81.  For my awesome family whom I love dearly!
 82.  The beautiful sunrise only God can make!
83.  Spending time with Mom, my sister, her husband and daughter
Saturday when we took Mom out to lunch for Mother's Day.
84.  For a quick healing on Sunday when I woke up sick and could
not go to church. 
85.  Listening to Kenneth Copeland's 6 CD's on "Developing Friendship With God" and wanting to hear them again because they were SOOOO
good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment