Monday, November 8, 2010

MORE GRATITUDE MONDAY

I missed last Monday due to problems with allergies.  I hate them and thank God they don't bug me that often but when they do I just want to sleep.   So I will do double duty today to make up for last week.

16.  I  thank God that Jesus bore 39 stripes on His back for my healing and that I am free from allergies. (Yes, speak those things as not as though they were. Roman 4:17)

17.  For hot and cold running water

18.  For electricty

19.  For indoor plumbing

20.  For my car

21.  My awesome job that God gave me and that I enjoy it

22.  For my wonderful cocker spaniel Prince

23.  I live in the good ole U.S.A.  and God placed me in Oklahoma

24.  I have awesome neighbors

25.  Someone just blessed me with some makeup brushes, makeup and cleansing creme and mositurizer which I was really needing.


                                                     God is truly good all the time

                                                          Loving My Papa daily

                                                                 Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment