Monday, October 25, 2010

FALL GRATITUDE

Every day I take the back roads to work.  I only have to drive 13 miles, but there is always something to catch my eye.  About a week ago I decided to start capturing the beauty I saw with my camera.  I pray these pictures capture at least some of what God showed me.  But first I have say I am grateful and so thankful for:

11.  Jesus, that He was willing to die so I could be saved in every area of my life, not just from hell, but every area, when I believe and reach out and receive the gift of salvation from His beautiful hands.

12.  For the beauty of a foggy morning!

This captured my eye as I was driving to work the taller tree stood out and seemed to tower over the smaller.  To me it was beautiful with the fog in the background.

13:  For the beauty of bales of hay waiting in the field to be used for the winter.


The above reminds me of a caterpillar.  I took both of these on the same day as the trees.


Two rows of round bales with the sun just coming up.

14:  For a beautiful sunrise!  Ignore the antenna and car top had to make a quick stop and take fast so I could get to work!  

15:  For this small surprise right outside my office window.  Just had to go out and take a picture!

The day was overcast when I took this.  Usually the flowers are pointing toward the east and the sun but this day no sun was out.  Still I thought it was interesting that they grew right behind a window some one had leaned up against a shed.


Thank you Jesus for the beauty you have placed all around us.  Help us to STOP and SEE what you the Creator has given to us Your creation.

Love Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment