Monday, October 18, 2010

GRATITUE MONDAY

Every Monday I am giving praise and thanks to God for all his goodness to me!

6.  For the awesome women at Rivers of Life International church who pray for each other and who have helped me in my times of weakness. This is my best friend Liz. A real prayer warrior and one who I can always count on to pray with me and for me. 



7.  For my wonderful Pastor's whose hearts desire what God wants above all else.

Pastors Glenn and Bonita McGee 
8.  A grandson whose heart delights in God even at the age of 11. Chase has a tender heart and cries when the anointing of God is on him.
9.  For a grand daughter whose quiet beauty and smile is a delight to see.  Wish she were closer to her Mamoo and not hundreds of miles away in Tampa FL. :>(


10. For my home God gave me!  Only picture I have is one during the snow storm in Jan.


No comments:

Post a Comment