Monday, October 11, 2010

Gratitude Community

Since September was the start of the Jewish New Year I have been saying "This is the greatest year of my life", so I intend to start making it so by giving God thanks!  I'm going to start being part of the Gratitude Community on my birthday which is today October 11, 2010.

1.  For the beauty of the fog in the trees on my way to work today
2.  For being blessed with so many friends leaving me happy b'day messages on my Facebook wall
3.  For the new job!  God placed me in the best place!  A job doing exactly what I enjoy!
4.  For my Mama who just turned 84 this past Saturday.  She is such a blessing to me.
5.  For my daughters.  I thank God he gave me such wonderful girls.  I'm so proud of them.

This is my start.  Every Monday I want to add more as I allow God to show me things from the smallest to the biggest to be grateful for.

God is good so to me!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your gratitude list! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my post. Blessings to you my friend.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete