Monday, November 22, 2010

A DAY OF THANKS

Thanksgiving is only 3 days away, well 2 if you don't actually count Thursday.  There's so much to be thankful for, but we need to start stating it and not keep it all bottled up inside us.  Let God and people know verbally what you are thankful for.

36.  Monday night prayer meetings and that to night we had an equal amount of men to women!!

37.  How quiet it was at work even though it was a Monday.  Gave me time to write my petition out to God.

38.  I'm almost finished stripping all the paint off a dresser I'm working on.

39.  I got up in time to go to work amd was not late.  Alarm was set on vibrate so I didn't hear it go off.

40.  The taste of a grilled cheese, ham and tomato sandwich

41.  My youngest daughter is such a hoot.  She makes me laugh even when she writes on her blog.

42.  I have all my senses alive and well and that I am healthy!

43.  I am not in jail or in a hospital

44.  Psalms 118: 19-21

45.  1st John 5:14-15

May everyone have a blessed week and a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment