Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful For

Aw, I should start doing these on Tuesdays since Monday always seems to be so busy, but here's my thanks to God this week!

26.  For the new software program for songs we are getting at church. It's much easier and can do way more things!! And will not cause problems like the last one YEA!!!

27.  For God's Word and how I delight in finding new things in it.  Even those things I have read over and over suddenly (!!!!!) the light comes on!! And I understand what He wants me to see!!

28.  Watching my puppy run around outside and play right after I get home. He's a hoot!

29.  Sitting quietly and listening to instrumental music. It soothes me and relaxes me and draws me closer to God.

30.  The smell of baking brownies. And yum were they good!

32.  Curling up on the couch under two blankets with a good book or the GOOD BOOK!!

33.   Prince at my feet keeping them warm.

34.  God encouraging me to "Don't lose hope and don't give up" thru a guest speaker at church on Sunday.  Only He knew how important and much I needed to hear that!

35. The sound of wind blowing thru a cracked window.  Just enough that it whistles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment