Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthday Presents Received







Take a look at one of my birthday presents. This chair is what my youngest daugher, Kim, bought me. I was excited because I did not even have to change the material on the seat since it fits perfectly into my jungle bedroom.

Also, look at my chest of drawers I bought myself. I had been looking for a chest of drawers for the longest to replace the one I had. I find this gem at a store in Marlow called Ooh La La. The have the greatest pieces of furniture and knick knacks. I just happened to go in on one of my day's off and found this jewel. I knew right away this was the one. Only paid $91.00 for it and, again, I did not have to do anything with it. What a deal for me!!

And last but not least my oldest daughter, Misty and her family, got me this wonderful lamp I needed for my bedroom. She only paid $10.00 for it at Kirklands. Course she had an awesome coupon which made it so cheap. Just love bargain presents!! That way it's frugal for everyone!
Of course the rest of my family did not forget me. My sister and her family bought me something I had been wanting from Kenneth Copeland Ministries. What a wonderful surprise! Plus, I did not have to go buy it!! YEA!! My Mom gave me $15.00. YEA!!
So, all in all it was one of the best b'day's I have had in a long time. Only thing missing was my two son-in-laws and my youngest daughter, Kim, and my granddaughter, Abby! :( Ah, well, maybe next year we can all be together for my b'day. And yes, we must not forget it is also my Mom's b'day and Kimberly's b'day. We all celebrate together at my sister's house. These past three years we have not had Kimberly with us. We all missed her terribly!! Just a little less fun when the whole family is not there!
Well, gotta end my post. All have a wonderfully blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment