Sunday, October 11, 2009

End Of A Wonderful Birthday

Ah, what an awesome birthday I have had. I go to church and get a present!! What a deal. It was a black purse with a cross on it. Just what I've been wanting!! Given to me by a very wonderful friend. The only downside to the whole day I had to go into work and prepare charts for tomorrow's clinic. Oh well, guess I can't complain about o/t hours on my paycheck. Plus the only other thing was my older daughter, Misty and my grandson, Chase, had to leave to go back home. :( Just wish they all lived closer than they do, but that's o.k. they're only 3 hours away!! I guess I could say that's much better than a 3 hour non-stop flight to Florida to see my other daughter and her family, but the exciting thing about that is "Hey, I get to go somewhere wonderful for vacation." I'm hoping to do that next summer just to spend time with them and to see other things around Florida that I've always wanted to see. Just wish they were a tad bit closer than a 3 hour flight. As parents we do have to let our children move to the places they think they need to be. Sometimes it doesn't always jive with what we want, but then what we did in our own life didn't always jive with our parents!! Ah, letting our little chick-a-dees go is sometimes very hard to do, but that's just part of being a parent.

I'm liking this blogging thing!! Kinda like a diary where I can put down my feelings or show the wonderful things I'm doing to my home or just let those who follow know a little more about me. Or the best part is posting pictures of the projects I have completed. These are soon to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment