Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birthday Weekend

What a glorious Fall day in wonderful Oklahoma. Couldn't ask for a better weekend to spend with the majority of my family. This is the birthday weekend for my Mom, daughter and myself. We were all born one to two days apart. My daughter, Kim, was on the 7th, my Mom on the 9th and me on the 11th. We usually have a birthday celebration at my sister's house and this year was no exception. The only thing missing was my two son-in-law's, my youngest daughter and my granddaughter. It would have been a completely perfect birthday weekend if they could have been here with us, but I truly have been enjoying it with my older daughter Misty and my grandson Chase. Nothing like having family come home and spending time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment