Monday, May 9, 2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm late getting this out.  On vacation last week and forgot all about this.  Ya'll have a blessed week!

Since I decided I would start blogging again I thought I would make every Thursday my day to give thanks for what God has done for me!!  He is good all the time. I am working on training myself to look for the good in everything day no matter how small.  Since I'm not sure what # I stopped on when I was giving thanks prior I am going to start over at #1.

5/1/16
1.  Getting 1st coat of paint on exterior of home and it looking really good against my brick
Good fellowship with my best friend over lunch at Buffet King
 
 
5/2/16 
2. 6 mth checkup on my right knee.  He states it is progressing beautifully!
3. Went to see a friend at previous employer and when she found out I was 62 she was shocked
    and stated she thought I was in my early 50's.  A woman really likes to hear that!!
 
5/3/16 
4. Got hair cut. Feels lighter and more summery
5. Went to pay for haircut and got a $10.00 off coupon for JC Pennys
6.  Purchase a pair of leggings with coupon and they only cost $4.80!! They were already       
     40% off regular price.
 
5/4/16 
7. Got my fluorescent light over my bar working
8.  Good sermon at church tonight
 
5/5/16  
 9. Vacation day
10. Took my bestie to look for a twin bed and to Eclectic Echo we had a good time
 
5/6/16
11. Vacation day
12. Mom's Day Bash at Mom's nursing home. Had a good time with my Mom, sister and niece
 
5/7/17
13. A lazy day just doing nothing except enjoying life and my Mazie cat. 
             


No comments:

Post a Comment