Friday, May 13, 2016

Thankful Thursday 2

God is so good.  I have been looking for the small things that He does for me, because I believe the small things are just as important as the big things He does.  To me the small things are God's way of reminding you He still cares and loves you so much.

My continuing thanks for this week are:

5/8/16

14.  A good quiet day even though I was unable to go to church due to sinus issues (i.e. allergies)  and headache!
15.  Feeling better in the afternoon with the pressure gone and the headache bearable enough to get some housework done.
16.  3 rooms cleaned.

5/9/16

17.  My bathroom finally scrubbed from top to bottom.
18.  A new to me recipe for cooking a roast in the crockpot.
19.  A reasonable estimate for putting up gutters on house

5/10/16

20.  Surprise!! I didn't realize till after I had finished studying the Word that I was sitting Indian style.  There was some pain in the knee that hasn't had surgery when I stretched it out but none in the one that just had surgery. PTL
21.  Spoke with my neighbor to the east, and he stated they were taking down the trees along the fence that always spread over to my side. YEA!!

5/11/16

22.  A beautiful day!  No rain.
23.  Slow day at work, but thank God I still have a job that I love.

5/12/16

24.  Amazon told me how to reset my firestick remote to factory settings, so I can watch Netflix while in bed.
25.  Work in  queues to bill.
26.  2nd coat of paint going on my house. PTL

I apologize no pictures this time.  Need to get back into the habit of taking them so I can add to blog.

Love y'all.  Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment