Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A NEW BLESSING

I have a friend who used to own a decorating/faux painting business.  She does marvelous art work and faux painting, but she decided to get out since manual labor is not what she wants to do anymore. When she first got out she gave me all of her faux paints, brushes, etc.  I have used some on my dining room walls with her help of course.  It was simple and easy but with her help we did it in an afternoon.  The other day she called me and told me she had some goodies to give me.  She had a bunch of painters tape she did not need plus sand paper.  When she brought it to me she also had a sander included in it with some other items.

 This was an answer to prayer since I was needing a sander but have been unalbe to go out and purchase one. 

I started this post in December and am just now finishing it up.  Sad, uh?  Well, between Christmas and being sick for 2-1/2 to 3  months I haven't particularly cared about putting the post up.  But since I am well, PRAISE GOD, I'm back to posting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment