Friday, June 24, 2016

Being Thankful

 
 
I have not posted for a little over a week now.  Problem is I ended up with a sinus infection and fluid behind me ear that kept me in bed for about 4 days till the antibiotics kicked in.  I'm doing two weeks worth of thanksgiving to God this Thursday instead of just one.


June10th
56.  Grateful  I have a job that pays me for sick days.  Bad migraine type  headache so stayed home and slept.

June 11th
57.  Able to get up and do housework
58.  Grateful the headache is dull and not hurting that bad

June 12th
59.  I have a church family that will pray for me when I am sick or going through a tough time.  Knowing this helps me know I am not alone when I am sick or hurting or need help.
60.  Headache finally completely gone.

June 13th
61.  Enough work to day to keep me busy nearly all day.

June 14th
62.  First Aid and CPR class was enjoyable.  Really liked the hands on portion of class.
63.  Made appointment to go to doctor.   Have a sinus infection and fluid behind my ear.
       Thank God for antibiotics and pills to kick dizziness.

June 15th
64.   May feel like crap but Praise God I am healed by the stripes of Jesus
despite what it looks like or feels like.
65.   Slept most of the day. Day 1 of no work

June 16th
66.  Finally antibiotics beginning to kick in! Day 2 of no work

June 17th
67.  Finally woke up with just a mild head ache and a wee bit of dizziness. Day 3 no work

June 18th
68.  No headache or dizziness. PTL
69  Thank God for antibiotics and dizziness pills.  Wonderful to feel free of no headaches or dizziness.
70.  Neighbor asked if I could  drive her pickup to take her to Gainesville,TX to pick up her hubby.  Nice trip down and back talking and enjoying day.
71.  Glad to get home.  There's no place like home.

June 19th
72.  Quiet day resting before going back to work.
73.  Friend dropped by to check on me.  Had an enjoyable time talking with her.

June 20th
74.  Yard got mowed!   Love a nice looking, freshly mowed yard.

June 21st
75.  Finally got a long nights sleep.  Felt good this morning when I woke up.
76.  Slow day at work but glad I still have a job.
77.  Started working on my schedule to clean/de-clutter my home inside and out.

June 22nd
78.  It's hump day. Only two more days of work before the weekend.
79. Lots of work to keep me busy all day


Being grateful that I am well and alive!! See ya'll next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment