Friday, November 11, 2011

AWESOME FIND

I just love finding something unexpected.  As I was cruising down my regular route to work I spotted this little gem flipped upside down on a couple of plastic barrels. I had passed it up before I fully realized what it was.  I did a quick turn around and went back to take a look at it.

With a little loving care this gem can be made to look awesome.  It's the perfect craft table for me! The nice thing about it is that it can be raised up to a higher position than what the picture is showing it to be in.
It tilts to the left or right.  The rollers are in excellent shape.  Can't wait to get to this little gem and work on it but, "alas" there are other items ahead of it that I need to redo.

This picture shows the rod that lifts it up and down.  It's made of real wood and the metal is gray black color.  As you can see Prince had to check it out.

When I start work on it I'll try to remember to take in progress pictures so you can see what all was done to bring out the beauty of this little gem.

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Ya'll have a blessed and joyous weekend.

1 comment: